Enjoy low and high elements and the learning experiences that come with it. Plan a day or several days of team building, cooperation, trust, communication, problem solving and fun while enjoying the outdoors. Help create an environment where students, staff, employees, or anyone can reach out of their comfort zone and into their creative, learning, stretch zone, with facilitators who help them reach personal and group goals in a safe and enjoyable environment.
Nestled in the hills outside Ellicottville, the CTE Adventure Course and Outdoor Recreational area is the perfect place for your group or organization to have fun while developing group dynamics and individual growth. Built into all of our programs, participants find adventure for the body, mind, and spirit as they balance, climb, lift, puzzle, swing, jump, and think through solutions in a variety of situations and events. Your employees and staff may learn to become facilitators during summer training sessions.
Some questions to consider:
- How many participants will you have?
- What are your specific group goals?
- Are participants interested in high elements?
- How many days/topics/challenges are you interested in?
- Do you need extra accommodations, (will you have a meeting, staying overnight, food, etc.)?
- What are your travel considerations?
All pricing is per district group or organization, but you may combine participants to meet minimum participation requirements. Course fee: $250.00 per use plus facilitator fee PER DAY. Bringing your own, trained facilitator will save the price of one facilitator.
- Up to 12 participants (1 facilitator): $200.00
- 13-24 participants (2 facilitators): $400.00
- 25-36 participants (3 facilitators): $600.00
For more information, contact Jennifer Ricketts-Swales
Adventure Course Facilitator Training
- trust building,
- problem solving,
- coping skills,
For more information or to tailor your program contact:
The outdoor lodge can be used alone or with the course, and accommodates 45 people. It is heated, air-conditioned, has a small kitchen, technology and WiFi enabled, and is a perfect retreat or meeting center.
Outdoor activities include:
- Puzzle Challenges
- Rock Wall
- Science and STEM Activities
- Swing Shot and/or Zip Line
- Overnight Use (with your chaperone staff)
- 100 Acres to Explore
Ellicottville Ropes Course Event Request Form
Arrive at 9:00 am
- Large group activities in lower field
- Large circle activities (maybe group sit, wave, clapping, etc)
- Line up along fence by birthday (no talking) split into 3 groups of 16. Group A, B, C (withing group # students 1, 2, 3 and repeat)
- Chicken baseball
- Mass pass in groups
- Within groups introduce how to spot each other
At 10:30 am walk to lodge
- Group A – Whale watch
- Group B – Spider web
- Group C – Triangleopens IMAGE file
At 11:15 am – Lunch
At 12:00 pm
- Group 1 – Wild woozy
- Group 2 – Mohawk walk with additional walk
- Group 3 – Pirate crossing and additional walk
At 1:00 pm walk to high elements
- Explore the rock wall and demo the cat walk
Departure at 1:30 pm