- Christopher Gagliardo
- Alternative Education Supervisor/Principal
- (716) 376-8339
- Christopher_Gagliardo@caboces.orgcreate new email
- Charles Gardner
- Assistant Supervisor/Principal
- (716) 699-8418 ext. 1205
- Charles_Gardner@caboces.orgcreate new email
The opens in a new windowBig Picture Learning design is a dynamic approach to learning, doing, and thinking that has been changing the lives of students, educators, and entire communities since 1995.
All of the components of the design are based on three foundational principles: first, that learning must be based on the interests and goals of each student; second, that a student’s curriculum must be relevant to people and places that exist in the real world; and finally, that a student’s abilities must be authentically measured by the quality of her or his work.
- Cattaraugus-Allegany BOCES Elm Street Academy
- 24 Elm Street
- Cuba, NY 14727
- Ellicottville Central School
- 5873 Rt 219
- Ellicottville, NY 14731